Urrggg.

Today is gross. Late October is never pretty around here, and it sucks.
Also contributing to the suck:
My boobs hurt.
I'm crabby.
I wasted most of today waiting around and looking for pre-made bread dough.
I forgot to take my book back to the library.
There's a bunch of shit I've lost recently that was somewhat expensive.
My feet are cold.
Bad news from several sources.
I went back to my old school today and it made me really quite upset for no reason.  (How many of these things spell PMS to you?)


AANNNYYWWAAYYY. Not feeling so hot. As a result I am going to make delicious cheese buns and become massively fat. Why? Because I've never heard of an unhappy manatee.

1 comment:

  1. ANNALISE.
    I love you all the time.
    But you're fucking crazy. Just like me.
    We should live together so that we can synchronize our shit. Could you fucking imagine what would happen then?!
    Shit would go FUCKING APE SHIT.
    Honestly. Bitches would die.
    Also, we'd both get epic amounts of fat.

    ReplyDelete