The Badass Playlist: There's An Arc

I've probably showed you this before, but watch it anyway. No complaining.


I love everything about this video and have watched it at least 90 times. There is no aspect of it that is in any way unsatisfactory. (Also, I would have sex with at least three of the band members. You probably know which ones if we've met at all. )
Even though I'm from Alberta, a province only linked to the Rock in the way that its people come here to find work, this band leaves me with what I can only interpret as a strong connection to the East. I'm pretty sure that seeing this band play live would induce a full on Canadiangasm, but I mostly really want to just be bros with these people.
And buy plaid.
Lots. and lots. of plaid.
LOOK AT HOW HUGE THE GUITARIST'S HANDS ARE HOOOOLY SHIT.

3 comments:

  1. FCUCKIGN EVERYONE HAS A BEARD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THER'YE FROM NEWFOUNDLAND! THATS HOW IT GOS! AND ALSO I LOVE THE CHELLO PLAYING INDIAN MAN

    ReplyDelete