The Badass Playlist: Apeman

This might be one of my favourite songs of all time. I found it this summer, and it is marvellous. The Kinks put to word/music exactly how I feel, complete with chill, backyard barbeque-on-an-island vibe.


Earlier today, I was feeling shitty. Now, with the help of The Kinks and Supertramp, I feel much better.
Listen to it, and try to resist imagining a cartoony jungle scene.
OHMAHGAD. NO WONDER I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH. IT IS CLEARLY SIMILAR IN THEME TO "THE JUNGLE BOOK" WHICH WAS MY CHILDHOOD FAVOURITE.  =D

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it great how music can change your mood? Seriously without music right now I'd either be dead or the only person still alive after I went on a murderous rampage over not getting chocolate...or something along those lines.

    ReplyDelete