Astrology. Fo realz.

DISCLAIMER: I realize there is no scientific and/or factual basis for astrology whatsoever and it is all speculation and cash-grabbing. At no point have I forgotten this, nor will I ever contradict it. 

BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS. SOMETIMES IT'S SO ACCURATE I GET FREAKED OUT.
Earlier tonight I was talking Steph down from a pms-induced craziness (love you, Steph.) and we got onto the topic of Joseph Gordon-Levitt and his loin-wrenchingly good face. Being the weirdo I am, I mentioned that he is,  in fact, an Aquarius, leading us to a long discussion about what several different signs "mean" about people, and so on and so forth. 
We only read about Steph, me and Lisa, but holy crap, you guys. I kept expecting something to come up like "organized" or maybe "mysterious" or even "coordinated"  to just fuck it all to hell, but NOPE. NOT HAPPENING. THE FURTHER YOU GO INTO OUR CHARTS, THE MORE ACCURATE THEY BECOME. THIS IS WRONG, AND DEFIES LOGIC. 

Our basic, fundamental similarities are outlined in our sun sign, Sagittarius, and our subtle, more personal differences are CLEARLY EXPLAINED in the descriptions of our "moon signs". Not even sure what that means, but this book I have has legit creepy accuracy. (Steph's moon is in Cancer, mine is in Aries, Lisa's in Libra.) Every two sentences I'd be like "Oh, obviously. I could have told you that". It was weird.
It's not like any of the information was new or shocking to anyone involved, but the weirdly accurate book being weirdly accurate was the weird part. 
It was fucking weird. 
Lisa, get in touch with me. I'll explain to you what astrology thinks you should be like according to my creepy book.

OH YEAH. THE POINT OF THIS WAS TO ANNOUNCE THAT FROM NOW ON I WILL INCLUDE THE ASTROLOGICAL SIGNS OF MAN LIST ENTRIES. TAKE FROM THAT WHAT YOU WILL. (Or just ask me and I'll explain it. =D )

1 comment: