The Man List: JOSEPH. GORDON. LEVITT.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt has a profound and extremely inconvenient effect on my reproductive system. 
"Ladies?"
Somehow, he's gone from adorable child/teen actor to among the most undergarment-ruining of men on the Earth. 

Where to even start?
Oh, I know. How about HIS AMAZING FACE.  
Excellent example photo, right?
Seriously, though. His face is amazing.  


Dark eyes that get all crinkly when he smiles, incredibly mobile/expressive eyebrows (y'all know how I love a good set of brows), gorgeous smirk, square jaw and just heartbreaking dimples. 

He is everything I want in a man and we haven't even progressed past his collar, for fuck's sake!



"You plan to keep your pants on, do you? We'll see.."


Deep breaths. We're going to get through this without spontaneously combusting, Anna. Chill.

Now, onto THAT VOICE.
He's growly and gravelly one minute, sexing my pants off with his sexiness and then, as if he decided to amp up the fuckability factor even further, bro decides to SING.
He makes even the most random songs into paralyzing anthems of sex with the crazy amount of feeling he puts into everything.
Oh, did I mention he does it all in TWO LANGUAGES?
That's right, bitches. He's fucking cultured.


Even the most hardened anti-Gaga crusader can't resist the man when he sexily sings Bad Romance while sexily being sexy with his sexy sex. I mean guitar.


Show me someone who thinks they hate this song, and I'll show you someone who leaves this video with a hand down their pants and no memory of how they got there. That good.


I don't speak a word of French, and even I could tell he's saying dirty things in that song. Just by the look on his face. Holy shit he's sexy.
(Looked it up. He's totally talking dirty. What a sexy beast.)


The supermodel is irrelevant
I could go on for many days about how very much I would like to have sex with Joseph Gordon-Levitt. And how very much I would have given to be here.
Instead of doing that, though, I'm going to simply let you decide for yourselves and tell me all about your conclusions.  


BUT FIRST.
MORGAN M. MORGENSEN.
MAKES ME HABERDASHED AND HORNIFIED.
He is verily procreational. 


That is all. =D









3 comments:

  1. SO APPROVED DUDE.
    I applaud your ability to get through that and still manage to compose complete sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANNA I LOVE YOU TO MUCH FOR WORDS!
    Can you believe how freaking hot that GQ photo shoot was, Claudia Shiffer my have large breasts but she definitely dose not have your way with words, the lady Gaga/masturbation line is probably the greatest thing ever put on the internet. I'm not even kidding. I was reading this out in the lobby, and laughing so hard that my male friend came over and asked what was up. I read the entry to him and was actually wheeling in shock after, now he thinks i'm some horny stalker with crazy, but hilarious friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. alexander the great.October 23, 2010 at 2:38 AM

    Fucking. Awesome.

    'nough said.

    :D

    ReplyDelete