Happy belated birthday, Keanu!

I missed Keanu's birthday, but bro turned 46 this week! Now that you know that, Google pictures of him.
...Did you?
And did you notice HOW HE NEVER FREAKING AGES?!
I was going to put a picture in here and say something about how he's still Johnny Utah to me, but HE IS ACTUALLY STILL JOHNNY UTAH. With more hair, but still!
I wouldn't be surprised if he were a serious-looking cyborg who travels through time. I mean, smiling is clearly an effort for this man, but it never occurred to me that he had to learn human emotions by observation and is probably still a novice at facial expressions!
Despite his mopiness, I have genuine affection for Keanu. He seems like a sweet guy with normal-looking teeth (not bleach-bright veneers) and some amount of acting talent. It would be nice if he made a good movie involving him smiling.

Keanu... smiling, maybe?

1 comment: