The Badass Playlist: American Wedding

Nobody can understand the pure orgasmic qualities of Eugene Hutz's being (and Gogol Bordello generally) without witnessing his music in some way.
Yes, his mustache causes women to pass out in the street and wake up pregnant whenever he walks by, and his eyes are impossibly blue and gorgeous... And his nose is super manly... and.. um.. why is he such a sexy bastard?... makes no sense... hmm...
What were we talking about?
RIGHT. THE MUSIC.



This guy is insane. Everyone in his band is insane. In the best. possible. way. Holy crap. My respectometer is OFF THE FUCKING GRID WITH THESE PEOPLE. They are representing European immigrants like no other, and it's awesome. I take great pride in being Canadian, but holy shit do these people make me want to be from Ukraine. The energy thrown around by Gogol Bordello could probably replace all need for any other sustenance. I WILL SEE THEM LIVE IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO IN THIS LIFE.

And I think he bleeds vodka. Little bit.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THe old fiddler man is really something special and reminds me of someone i would be married to when i am old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never mind his name is Sergey Ryabtsev, Nick Pickle is a photographer in england who took a picture of him, but lets face it this is much better. I always imagined i'd mary a man named Sergey.

    ReplyDelete