Ewan McGregor, you guys.

I want him.
I want him and his motorcycle globetrotting.
I want him and his motorcycle globetrotting and his BEARD.
I want him and his motorcycle globetrotting and his BEARD and his SCOTTISH ACCENT.

What more could a girl possibly want? A bearded Scotsman who travels the world on a motorcycle? PERFECT HUSBAND. Just give me two minutes to learn to ride what is essentially half a car but without the containment provided by a roof, and we'll ride off into the sunset.


Motorcycles: Safe enough for real men.

What is it with me and beards lately? If anyone has some insight into this issue, I'd love to hear it.

2 comments:

  1. GOD BEARDS ARE THE FUCKING BEST! I don't know, i talk about all the time, mabye you picked it up from me. Don't ask why, just accept it. Man + beard = SEXIER MAN (this is a tad bit of a generalization, it kind of depends on the beard). SILL. BEARDS!!! They are pretty much the reason i moved to newfoundland.

    ReplyDelete