FUCK TAYLOR SWIFT.

FUCK HER, I HATE THAT BITCH.  Does she seriously need to be the most annoying person in the known universe AND ALSO DATE JAKE GYLLENHAAL?!! WHAT THE PSYCHOTIC FUCKBAG IS THIS?

As much as I love him,  I simply cannot get on board with this Taylor Swift-dating that he's doing. Why would he think for even a minute that dating a whiny teenage country singer who looks like Cindy Lou Who had a baby with a dopey bunny is a good thing for him to be doing right now EVER?

It makes me question his judgement and his character in general. I'm loathe to even think such a thing, but... Taylor Swift might be ruining Jake Gyllenhaal for me.
And for that she must die.

She's contaminating the hot. 

3 comments:

  1. Maybe her vagina is magic. Although that means they have had to have sex. Which is just pretty much creepy/

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://deadspin.com/5701312/the-haters-guide-to-taylor-swift
    Read it

    ReplyDelete
  3. jake gyllenhal. as a kid. in the movie city slickers. WATCH IT

    ReplyDelete