The Badass Playlist: Put It In My Video

If you are a reader of this blog and/or my friend, you've seen Community. (What? You haven't?! Go fix that, immediately. This post will be here when you come back.)
Back? Good.
As I was saying, Community is great. We all know it. What you may not know, however, is the equal greatness of Donald Glover individually. Besides being the actor behind Troy, he also wrote for 30 Rock, and raps under the name Childish Gambino.

Today's song is one of his.



As you might be able to tell, this song is about putting girls in his video. I'm assuming that by "it", he means "your asses", but that's just me being incredibly perceptive.
You can get this whole album for free, actually, at: http://culdesac-album.com/. So you can do that if you like. Or you can just listen to this song on repeat for like 2 hours and consider how the "small girls minus s m" line reminds you of Bo Burnham, as I have.
=)

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy "smarty art chicks you can put it in my video" and "But if she tried to rape me, i would not fight that"

    ReplyDelete