The Badass Playlist (for real this time, it's on there): Young Leaves

Here is the song! Last summer it was one of about 10 songs I would not stop listening to in the car to save my own life. (The others being mostly Mountain and Lynyrd Skynyrd. You might remember that phase. It was long, and I'm still not quite over it.) Attack In Black is a Canadian outfit who are/were on the same label as some other bands I like, leading to my discovery of them on the label website. Or something. It was along time ago, I kind of forget.
Hope you like it.


NOTE: I demand that all readers who encountered a surprising/perplexing commercial that seems to be advocating Mormonism leave a comment about it. Is it actually as funny as I found it? Discuss.

Anyway, before going to find it for the purposes of this post, I'd never seen this video. As I watched it became more and more apparent that I would love to be friends with these people. Reasons for this conclusion:
a) They like crappy old vehicles.
b) At least half of them see the importance of facial hair.
c) The like shopping for old junk/awesome stuff.
d) They find Prince "Hilarious Funtimes" Charles lovable enough to put his picture in their practice space.
e) They also associate this song with driving, road trips, and summer.

And good times were had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment