The Man List: Ryan Gosling

He's probably thinking about social justice right now. 


Think back, if you will, to the evening we spent watching a movie in which he does chin-ups. Remember? I thought so. In fact, I'm willing to bet it's the only thing you remember about that movie at all.

Here he is rowing a boat. Don’t pretend like it matters why- I’m not. I’m envisioning boat-sex. Don’t judge.

Basically:
Tall + Beardy +Smart + Talented + Cares About Shit + Canadian= Crazy Delicious.

Oh, and he campaigned for Obama in 2008, in case you're interested in DAMN FINE DEMOCRATS.







Mmm. Guava.






Here he is drinking a smoothie intensely and walking. Suddenly, these seem like really fucking sexy activities. Fuck yeeaaaahhhh bicepsssss...

Check out http://fuckyeahryangosling.tumblr.com/ , it makes me chuckle.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete